~Persad Center Advertising~
It’s been an amazing – and challenging – year for PERSAD Center. Following the move to our new primary home in Lawrenceville, we are receiving three times as many calls requesting help. The need for our specialized services is immense.
Since July, PERSAD Center has been coping with delayed payments for the state-funded programs we provide. In spite of this, we continue to deliver critical services to the LGBTQ community and people living with HIV.
I’m writing to you today to ask you to please make a year-end tax-deductible contribution to PERSAD Center. With your support we will:
- help parents concerned about their suicidal child
- provide counseling for those struggling with depression and anxiety
- respond to workers experiencing harassment on the job
- collaborate with police to help homeless teens
- connect isolated seniors to vital support
Your generous contribution today will have a lasting impact on the lives of the people we serve, now and in the new year. Thank you in advance for your support. Happy New Year.
Betty J. Hill, MPM